EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's Snowing

It is snowing where I live. And to tell the stupid, honest truth, I am excited about it.

I always get excited at the year's first real snowfall, but this year I am even more excited because I recently got a pair of Neos Navigator overboots, [Update: the model I have is called the "Stabil-icer" and it is quite noisy on hard surfaces] like these (only with metal studs in the soles), and I can't wait to try them out.

The neat thing about these boots is that they fit over your shoes, but they're much easier to put on and take off than any other overboots ever made.
 
Who Links Here