EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, July 15, 2005

Worth Repeating,
even though it's more than a week old

From Surf the Mind:

Bono: “Hey Geldof, look at this!”

Sir Bob: “What is it, dude. Just looks like a road to me.”

Bono: “Yeah, it’s a road. But not just any old road. Look! It’s paved with…”

Sir Bob: “GOOD INTENTIONS! Party on, dude!”

Bono: “I heard about this road once. I don’t remember where it goes, though.”

Sir Bob: “Elton’s place, I think.”

Bono: “No, thats paved with yellow bricks, not good intentions.”

Sir Bob: “Oh yeah. Well, let’s follow this one and see where it goes. We can have a few concerts along the way”

Bono: “Sounds like fun. Count me in.”
 
Who Links Here