EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Twenty - three

That's how many clocks and watches we had to reset in our house this morning for daylight savings time. And it doesn't include my collection of knock-offs [oops, "replicas"].

I guess I never took to heart the wonderful Chicago song,

"Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?"

It seems I do.

Update: I missed one in the bathroom. We're up to 24 and counting....
Be sure to read this interesting piece at Anomaly UK about the economics of changing clocks.
 
Who Links Here