EclectEcon

Economics and the mid-life crisis have much in common: Both dwell on foregone opportunities

C'est la vie; c'est la guerre; c'est la pomme de terre . . . . . . . . . . . . . email: jpalmer at uwo dot ca


. . . . . . . . . . .Richard Posner should be awarded the next Nobel Prize in Economics . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday, April 16, 2005

License Plates

My earlier post about my vanity plate:

T1 TA3
led to a comment on Fark (fourth comment down from the top), and considerable e-mail discussion.

The most recent entry in this e-mail discussion was from The Emirates Economist, who sent me this link, which seems to be "carnival" of license plate links.

By the way, my younger son, Adam Smith Palmer, was considerably distressed that I didn't get a plate that read
3M TA3.
It would have turned out to be appropriate, I guess, now that my older son, David Ricardo Palmer, works for 3M of Canada.
 
Who Links Here